We are pleased to anounce the release of KDE Telepathy 0.5.3.
0.5.3 is a patch release in the 0.5 series and provides various bug fixes and updated translations.
- 291653 – Cannot edit identity on local-xmpp account. (Accounts KCM)
- 310529 – Status is displayed as offline when contact list is opened (Text UI)
- 310981 – Avatars are not loaded sometimes (Log Viewer)
- 311928 – Contact list doesn’t refresh after filtered contact was moved to other group (Contact List)
- 312339 – Make tab switching able to cycle tabs. (Text UI)
- 312603 – Chat starting time should be when the first message was received, not when the window opened (Text UI)
- 312615 – There should be a shortcut for opening chats, maybe Enter (Contact List)
- 313110 – Emoticons ending in “\” cause UI corruption (Text UI)
- 313437 – Edit Identity button not enabled/disabled when account connects/disconnect (Accounts KCM)
- 313525 – ktp-text-ui crashes, on “bad” sent/received message” (Text UI)
- 313927 – Telepathy/KDE crashed (Contact List)
Source tarballs are available from here and should be in your distribution shortly.