After far too long, I’m happy to announce LightDM-KDE 0.2.0!
Fixes since 0.1.1
- Suspend when closing lid (Bug #295693)
- Config should be saved only once (Bug #294964)
- Port to Plasma Components (Bug #294965)
- User pictures are not shown (Bug #296303)
- Selecting “Previously Used Session” with Guest causes login to fail (Bug #298658)
- Nothing is translated (Bug #299381)
- Shutdown button in the login screen does nothing (Bug #299881)
- One can select to auto login as guest, even if guest is not enabled (Bug #300329)
- Change default lightdm greeter (Bug #303014)
- Misc visual improvements
Where can I download LightDM-KDE 0.2
Requires lightdm v1.3.2 or higher available from https://launchpad.net/lightdm
Is it usable
Yes definitely, this second beta release adds even more stability and functionality.
Want to help? If you can draw artwork or want to help fix some of the bugs get involved! Email me directly (email address is at the top of any source file), alternatively join the very quiet IRC channel #kde-lightdm on freenode.